20 years ago I left my 9-5 to pursue my true passion of helping others be the fittest version of themselves. 4 years later I established Aspirations Fitness and continue to improve the health and well-being of many clients, some of which have been regularly training with me for over 15 years.
My unique fitness training programmes aim to remove the barriers and limiting beliefs that hinder growth, allowing you to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Together, we will work towards increasing your physical fitness and well-being, while focusing on healthy nutrition, therefore reducing stress. This approach has proven to be very effective with my clients, and has often seen great results.
- Certificate of Higher Education in Exercise Science
- Diploma in Sports Psychology
- R.S.A Certificate in Teaching Strength Training & Circuit Training
- National Coaching Foundation in Developing Speed, Endurance & Flexbility
- Advanced Diploma in Mindfulness and Meditation
- Certificate in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) Teacher Development Levels 1 & 2
- Certificate in Experiential Introduction to Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Certificate in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Life Coaching
I have worked extensively in the health and fitness industry for the past 20 years, delivering fitness programmes from nationally ranked squash players, to being a long-term coach at Eton College and Wycombe Abbey schools. Additionally, I have hosted corporate fitness bootcamps in the city of London.
This wide range of coaching expertise has enabled me to develop an empathetic approach to my services. You can expect a personalised strategy that revolves around your requirements. Regardless of your age or current health condition, we can work towards a substantial increase in quality of life - it's never too late to improve your fitness!
During our initial consultation (on the house) we'll discuss your goals, training preferences, and a schedule. We'll then decide where you're most comfortable training, either at your home gym or at my new venue - Chesham Bois Squash Club.
To kickstart your health & fitness journey, get in touch via the contact form below.
Alternatively, If you're looking to provide someone with the gift of good health, I offer gift vouchers that can be redeemed anytime within 12 months,
I look forward to working with you.